Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Anubis Fan Fic.

Go down

House of Anubis Fan Fic. Empty House of Anubis Fan Fic.

Post by Sienna Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 pm

So this is going to be at the start of season 3, i'm not sure how far i'll get, considering the promo didn't help me write the plot.
I'll post the first chapter in a bit. Cheers!
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

House of Anubis Fan Fic. Empty Edited

Post by Sienna Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:59 pm

1a House of absence
Chapter 1
Train Ride
Amber

Amber sat on the train looking out the window; she was surprised how fast the summer had gone. Truthfully most of it she spent going shopping in London, but she had some other fun times, like going to France with daddy, visiting Mara and Patricia, and Joy as well. Joy seemed to be more likable these days, perhaps it was because she had finally given up trying to go after Fabian. She hoped Joy wouldn’t suddenly turn back to annoyingly evil once she saw Nina and Fabian together.
The train finally pulled into the station; Amber stood up, and grabbed her purse and carry on. Stepping off the train, she realized how nice it was outside. The sun was shining and the birds chirping, all of that was going to be ruined going back to creepy towers, and victor. That man seriously needed to stop wearing that ridiculous trench coat.
It took her a while for her to get her bags, 4 suitcases, full of shoes, clothes, sheets and other things to make her life at Anubis bearable. Then she had to hail a cab, which took forever. After a while she was relaxing in the back of a car, headed to the school.
When the car pulled out in front of Anubis house Amber bouncing with excitement, she was going to see Nina and Fabian, and Patricia and Alfie (She still wasn’t entirely sure if they were together or not) she was even excited to see Jerome (Just a smidge).
Amber grabbed her purse and her carryon, letting the taxi man take the rest in. She bounded up the steps and threw open the door, then the next. The grand hall was sparkling clean, as always. Trudy was walking down the stairs excitedly, “Amber, sweetie!” She said “How are you?”
“Wonderful as always Trudes!” She replied as the man brought in the rest of the bags, she payed him and he was off. “I went shopping and…” Amber thought for a moment, “That’s about it.”
Trudy smiled and started to take two of the suitcases up stairs “There’s food in the living room!” she called “Help yourself!”
Amber walked into the living room, where Eddie and Fabian were already sitting.
“Fabian, Eddie!” She squealed, they smiled and she gave each a quick hug.
“Is anyone else here?” she asked, looking around as if they were all hiding.
“No,” Fabian said, looking a tad gloomy, “Did you hear from Nina at all?”
Nina hadn’t kept in touch at all, Amber felt as if she was being avoided “No, I thought you would.” She commented “You are together and all.”
Fabian shook his head; he looked genuinely worried “I haven’t heard from her since end of term, when, you know.” He looked to Eddie nervously
“Yeah” said Eddie glancing at the cellar door, “I’ve been trying to forget that myself.”
“Maybe, she lost her cell or something.” Amber offered, trying to stay positive. Suddenly the door burst open.
“Hello Humans” She heard Alfie call from the hall “Bow Down to the great Alfredor.” Alfie came strutting through the double doors.
Amber smiled and gave him a hug, although he smelt like he put too much cologne on. “Hi Alfie, how was your summer?” she asked
“Oh you know, my dad made me come to his office every day to show me what true initiative looks like.” He said with mock glee.
Fabian laughed “Did he though?”
Alfie grinned “Not one bit.”
They sat around and talked, while more people came, Jerome, Mara, Patricia and Joy. When Patricia came in, she looked unsure at Eddie, like she didn’t know if she was supposed to kiss him or not.
Another hour passed and Nina still hadn’t arrived, the other members of Sibuna, kept glancing at each other quizzically, still trying to decide where Nina was.
Trudy came into the Living room, “Well, we better get started on supper!” she said, “I’ve cooked up a feast for you all.” Alfie did a little jig, and started to sing “Trudy is Awesome!”
“Amber, Patricia, and Fabian,” Trudy said, “I need you to set the table,” Amber sighed and got up, she thought it would be about Nina. She never was this late. The shuffled into the kitchen and started to pull out silver ware. Eddie called “Well, this is boring, I’m going to try to get a little more me time before the studying starts.” He started to walk out, opening the door, when there was a crash and squeal.
“Nina!” Amber shrieked and ran into the hall Patricia and Fabian behind her. Although it wasn’t Nina, this girl had dark skin and frizzy black hair, No one said anything as the girl said, “Oh great.” The girl was American. She leaned down to pick up the box she dropped, “I’m KT by the way.” Eddie was staring at her, like he knew her. “Okay” she said “Which is it? You’ve never seen a girl before, or do I have spinach in my teeth?”
“You’re the girl in my dreams” Eddie said,
“Woah, hold on.” Amber said stepping forward, “Who the heck are you? And where is Nina?”
KT smiled and held out her hand “Kara Tatianna Rush, KT for Short.”
Amber didn’t take the hand instead, she glared at KC. The looked to her right, Patricia was glaring at Eddie, while Fabian looked like he was going to be sick.
“I will not let this happen.” Patricia said, she ran up the stairs, and Amber followed.
“Victor!” Patricia yelled, bursting into his office, victor was petting Corbiar.
“Where’s Nina?” Patricia asked,
“She decided not to return this year, now leave.” He said giving her one of his glares.
“Enough games, what did you do to her?” Amber asked
“I did nothing to her, Amber, now leave.”
“Oh yeah?” Patricia cut in, “Need I remind you about the chosen one incident?”
“Patricia, that was in the past. Anyhow, the cup was destroyed; it’s gone now we don’t need her.”
Patricia glared at him, she looked like she was going to throw a fit.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down