Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celia Linger

Go down

Celia Linger   Empty Celia Linger

Post by Trixie Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Name:Celia Linger
Type of Creature (satyr, naiad, nymph, or dryad):dryad
Description (looks): She has dark brown hair with green streaks. She usually wears earthen colors (brown green exc). Her eyes are light green. Her skin is dark.
Powers: She can turn into a tree at will. She can remain a tree for 4 minutes at a time, afterwords she is sort of light headed. She can do this 3 times a day. This is her biggest defense. She will sometimes forget that she is a tree and try to move, that makes her end up on the ground, Dryad again.
Flaws: Her biggest flaw is that she is overly emotional. She has scars on her sides and arms from when someone tried to chop her down when she was a tree. (a lot can happen in 4 minutes) She is quiet most of the time so most people dont understand what she is saying.
Weapons**: She has a bow made out of tree branches. The tip of the arrows is celestial bronze.
Talents/Skills: Fast and agile
RP Example*: I run quickly through the forest, jumping over sticks and branches left and right. I leap toward a low tree branch, and hold for dear life. I try to keep my balance on the branch, and reach for the next limb that reached out. Grabbing it, I pull myself up with a hop. I continue up the tree, swiftly but carefully. Eventually I get to where I am 12 feet above the ground, and Jordan, who was swiftly reaching my destination.
Any notes?
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Celia Linger   Empty Re: Celia Linger

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Is the tree indestrucable?

Back to top Go down

Celia Linger   Empty Re: Celia Linger

Post by Trixie Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 pm

no, it is strong, like an oak...
Trixie