Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

??????????

3 posters

Go down

?????????? Empty ??????????

Post by Doomsday Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 am

Name: Unknown (He's a mysterious guy), he was nicknamed The Guy or just Guy to substitute for a name
Eyes: Pitch Black, but almost fiery
Hair: Brown with patches of green
Height: 6 feet 7 inches (Yep, he's tall)
Body Type: Muscular
Skin Color: Tan
God TITAN Parent: Gaea
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Country of Origin: Unknown
Pets: None
Talents: Being mysterious, Sword fighting (Right up there in the Percy/Luke category)
Weapon**: A staff made of Solid Dirt. With it, he can create little golems about 3 feet tall that attack the person (s) he chooses, has the power (See powers) to make weapons from the ground, solid enough to do damage and can still kill monsters and demigods.
Flaws: Anger issues, has a SLIGHT devotion to his mom,
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can make weapons out of the dirt (i.e. A sword, A bow & a few arrows) and can be healed as long as he is touching the ground, can suck people into the Earth and trap them there, but after an hour or so the person comes out again.
Life Before CHB*: Not much is know about The Guy. A few things Chiron managed to dig up was that he grew up on a farm, and talked with his mom on a hill. She was the only one who cared for him, so he cared for her in return. He likes to idea of destroying the prophecy of seven, but not kill anyone, as he wants to save lives, not destroy them.
RP Example*:I walked up the stream, hands in my pockets. I was wearing my Brown long coat, along with a huge brown hat. A couple of guys saw me and one yelled "Hey Guy!". I smirked and called "That's The Guy, to you short-stuff!" I kept on walking.
Any notes about your characters: Very mysterious. Only one person have ever seen past his coat and hat. That person quickly scribbled down his features.

I might wanna delete this guy since he annoys me already. xD
Doomsday
Doomsday
Staff Members

Back to top Go down

?????????? Empty Re: ??????????

Post by Teddi Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Add another flaw. He needs a name, but he can be called Guy or The Guy or whatevs.
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

https://demigodlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie May Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 pm

• How many times can he make weapons out of dirt?
  • What is the biggest weapon he can make?
  • Which is the worst wound the earth could heal?
  • Can the person resist being sucked into the earth?
Rosalie May
Rosalie May

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum