Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actual Forms

Go down

Actual Forms Empty Actual Forms

Post by Teddi Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:43 pm

You may apply for any parent except Big Threes and Titans and some others, but if it is rejected, it is rejected. You may remake a new one, but it MUST BE BETTER. (You have five slots when you first join the site; this includes 1 Norse/Egyptian slot, but you don't need to use this. Also, for now, Big Three kids and Titan people are okay.)

!!!Notify Teddi or Jo if you decide to have your character die or leave camp!!!

List of people allowed to approve forms:
-Admins

Rules & Requirements:

-Fill out everything correctly (limits for powers too). WHEN YOU FIX YOUR FORM, PLEASE REPLY WITH "EDITED" OR SUCH SO YOUR FORM WILL BE RECHECKED.
-Good grammar is a must. It's OK with occasional mistakes, but not stuff like 'I pwn you pewewpew' or 'srs bznz'.
-No More Future Seeing Characters!
-No more exotic/illegal/mythological pets, which includes pets that needs licenses. (IE: Dragons, wolves, and panthers.) Small hellhounds, domestic dogs and cats, etc will still be allowed.
-All mind-related powers (including love, memory, and fear) can be resisted, but this does not mean you can resist it entirely all the time. Mind reading is not allowed.
-Do not say you got a gift from your parent unless you ask an Admin.
-No fire-users that are children of Apollo.
-No Celebrity characters. This includes book characters, TV/movie characters, singers, and actors/actresses.
-No more teleporting characters. Only shadow-travel is allowed.
-If your character is unclaimed, don't give them powers. All characters over the age of 13 must be claimed.
-If your character is reborn, Alter the form. They are not allowed to remember anything about their past life (they can only remember friends, like thinking they've seen them somewhere before; that's it).
-If your character is unclaimed and you want him/her claimed, contact an admin with the god parent you want. If you want it random, an admin will randomly choose a god parent for you.
-Characters must be between the age of 4 and 19. Mentors over 19 are allowed in camp, though it MUST be a character you've previously RP-ed with on this site and you still have the form for. Ask an admin to bring this character back.
-Stygian Iron does not kill in one hit.
-Empathy links are allowed, but you can only be linked to ONE character and it must not be your own.
-Characters are not allowed to have had contact with his/her god parent (or any god in general) before camp. No exceptions.
-All characters begin to get tired after using their powers.
-All powers must relate to your character's god parent
-Admins and approvers have the right to say no to a power WITHOUT giving you an explanation. There is a reason for it.
-Admins and approvers would love it if people edited the original form, rather than keep reposting the edited form.
-Demigods must not have his/her mortal parent be a demigod also. This includes legacies. IE: Bob's a son of Apollo, and his mom is a daughter of Aphrodite.
-No families with both Roman and Greek children. If you want a Greek character to be related to a Roman character or vice versa, they can only be cousins.
-Life Before CHB must not have any ties to canon characters.

Steps to Submitting a Form and Getting It Approved
1) Click the Home button
2) Click Character Forms
3) Click Sticky: Character Forms
4) Read the topic. Copy the form you wish to use
5) Go back to Character Forms
6) Create New Topic. Paste the form you have chosen.
7) Fill out the form
Cool Make a name for the topic
9) Submit
10) Wait for a person with a colored name tells you what to fix
11) Fix what person with a colored name told you what to fix (if it's just a question they ask, then you may reply in a separate post)
12) Repeat 10 and 11 till Character is approved

If your form is approved, then it will be moved to 'Approved Character Forms'.

Greek/Egyptian/Norse Demigod Form:
Spoiler:

Satyr/Nymph/Dryad/Naiad Form:

Spoiler:

*=Must contain 5 complete sentences.
**=Celestial Bronze for Greeks and Imperial Gold for Romans. Stygian iron only for kids with parents from the Underworld. IE: Melinoe.

Please, no Mary or Gary Stus. We will tell you to remake your over-perfect characters.

Also, none of this: *gets out sword and starts cutting up the dummy* during RP.

The admins would appreciate it if you didn't do that.

Anonymous wrote:

EXAMPLE CHARACTER FORM:

Name: John Doe
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: lean
Skin Color: Tan
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Jane Doe
Country of Origin: United States of America
Pets: Dog named Jimmy Dean
Talents: Playing music
Skills: Archery, Novice Sword fighting
Weapon: Short sword named Thorn
Flaws: Self-Absorbed, arrogant, he's got really bad asthma and is clumsy
Powers: None
Life Before CHB: John Doe had a as normal as possible for a Half-Blood. He spent his days studying every type of music out there and getting in trouble at school. His mother abandoned him when he was 9 leaving him on the streets till he found a homeless shelter. Shortly after his thirteenth birthday, strange people started showing up at the shelter asking about him. One day a satyr came in the homeless shelter and rescued John.
RP Example: I ran through the forest, pine needles stabbing my bare feet. Ignoring the pain I continued to ran it was right behind me, and gaining on me. I ran at full speed zig zagging trying to lose my persuaders.
Any notes about your characters: Never gets sunburn

Teddi
Teddi
Admin

https://demigodlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum