Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kid, so lets not make this awkward :P

3 posters

Go down

New Kid, so lets not make this awkward :P Empty New Kid, so lets not make this awkward :P

Post by ThatAvalonGirl Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Hia! Im Avalon, but just call me Ava or Artie Razz This site looks really fun, and i would like to meet you all Very Happy
ThatAvalonGirl
ThatAvalonGirl

Back to top Go down

New Kid, so lets not make this awkward :P Empty Re: New Kid, so lets not make this awkward :P

Post by Teddi Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Hola! I'm Teddi but you can call me Unicorn. Welcome to the website! I made it Smile It's so cool to have a new addition to the site!
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

https://demigodlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Kid, so lets not make this awkward :P Empty Re: New Kid, so lets not make this awkward :P

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:54 am

Oh my another person <3
Hey there, I'm Jo, Josifer, Joe I don't actually care so like welcome and such. I'm one of the challenged Admins on this site (love you teddy and zoe) so if you need help or you know wanna rp just message me. So like go make a character and have fun rping.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatAvalonGirl Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh thanks guys Very Happy
ThatAvalonGirl
ThatAvalonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Sorry for the late responce. Teddi and jo know why.
But HELLO! I am Sienna, one of the awesome moderators. I suppose the others told you everything you need to know so.... HAVE FUN!!
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum