Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeik and Perseus Weir

Go down

Jeik and Perseus Weir Empty Jeik and Perseus Weir

Post by New Kid Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Name:Perseus Weir
Eyes:green
Hair:Black
Height:6.2
Body Type:Skinny
Skin Color:Tan
God Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Jane Weir
Country of Origin:USA
Pets:A dog Named Jason and another Dog named Maximus that are both black labs
Talents:Singing
Weapon**:A Celestial Bronze Sword named Jaelius
Flaws:Prideful,nosy,and Can't stop from saving friends
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
Life Before CHB*:Perseus hated to be called perseus.He preferred to be called Percy.Percy had been with his mom and twin Brother Jeik.Percy was born before him by 3 seconds and Percy could see his father holding him smiling and assuring him everything would be okay.Percy remembered when he was 4 he crawled out of bed and heard his mom that was talking to a satyr saying 'We need to find them a way to camp when the time is right."Well that freaked him out so he crawled back to bed and about 3 years later she sent him and his brother out camping and when they got home Their mother was gone.they ran for 3 years stopped for food, water,and shelter.Percy made sure that his brother was safe finally they reached camp and walked in. By that time Percy and jeik were 10.They have been at camp for 7 years.
RP Example*:I walked among the dusty trails of Texas.Everything in my sight was destroyed.I couldn't even find one survivor except for my brother. i knew we were stranded with no food, water, or shelter.I made us a camp out of some old blanket i found and used some twigs to hold it up.We started heading back to camp the next day.
Any notes about your characters:Here is his picture

Spoiler:

Name:Jeik Weir
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Blonde
Height:6.2
Body Type:Skinny
Skin Color:tan
God Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Jane Weir
Country of Origin:USA
Pets:Shares a dog named Maximus that is a black lab with his brother Perseus
Talents:Singing
Weapon**:Celestial bronze sword name Kisrit
Flaws:nosy,prideful,and false
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
Life Before CHB*:Jeik lived with his brother and mom.Jeik knew about being a demigod when he was 10 when his mother had disappeared.Jeik played with his brother a lot.His brother HATED being called perseus.He started to sing when he was 5.He started to get freaked out when his brother had taken him to some camp.He came to camp with his brother.
RP Example*:I started to worry about Percy when he was staring off into the distance.I snapped in front of his eyes but nothing was working.i grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on his head.percy grabbed me and threw me into the water.We both of course started cracking up laughing.
Any notes about your characters:his picture is below

Spoiler:

Last edited by New Kid on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

New Kid

Back to top Go down

Jeik and Perseus Weir Empty Re: Jeik and Perseus Weir

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:50 pm

What kind of dogs are they.

Back to top Go down

Post by New Kid Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Edited

New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 pm

This might be picky, but please add deatails to your RP example. Basically it's alot of action and not alot of thoughts
Like 'I picked up a rock.' Shouldn't really count as a sentance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum