Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can swing my sword

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I can swing my sword - Page 2 Empty Re: I can swing my sword

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Ali stood in her stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:31 pm

ooc- Feel free to scar him, blind him, make him look awesome with cuts, etc. Permission to do so on Alissa, or no?
bic- Nick smiled. He was confident now. He would overpower this girl, and hopefully not injure her. He only liked to injure Elliott and boys.
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

https://demigodlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:05 am

Alissa shrugged and took off her glasses, revealing her eyes, "WHy not," She pulled out her long sword and pointed at Nick, "Scared?" she looked down to make sure her necklace was there, she could always blind him if she was loosing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 pm

"Stop," Elliott muttered to Nick. She turned to Alissa. "Aye girlie, why don't you give dear Nick a go?" She already didn't like this girl and she knew Nick would smash her like a bug.
"Ellike," Nick said, trying to soothe Elliott by calling her the Jewish name their mother called her. "No..."
Elliott scowled fiercely when Nick called her "Ellike". It reminded her of her dead mother too much, but she was determined not to show her sadness. She pointed at Alissa then to Nick.
Nick frowned, but the urge of power pulled him over to her. He frowned at Elliott.
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Ali put her hands on her hips and sat down, drinking her Gatorade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 pm

ooc- lol it's fine, i have a friend named elliott too, who is a boy. and im having a glee marathon!! Smile
bic- Nick looked at her sympathetically and started fighting Elliott again.
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm

ooc-whoops, I have a friend named Elliott and he's a very nice boy lol. And maybe
Bic- Alissa smiled, "I'm Alissa, daughter of Kinich Ahau," she felt very awkward saying this, her father didn't exist. well either did theirs but atleast they get to see them every solstice, her's are basically extinct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 pm

ooc- Elliott is a girl
bic- "Hello," was all Elliott said, but Nick dropped his sword and went over to the girl. He was friendly. Elliott was... not.
"Hi, I'm Nick, and this is my twin Elliott, and we're kids of Zeus," Nick smiled at her.
"Hey, get over here and fight!" Elliott yelled at him.
ooc- Can they hate each other? Like Louise and Ellie?
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Alissa sprinted along the edge of the arena like she does every day. Today she felt even faster, like her father was actually noticing her. She watched two figures from the corner of her eye. She stopped and looked down at herself, if only she wore her good shoes. Ali was wearin her sports bra and a jacket over it, but no zipped. Even though its almost below freezing, she's the daughter of an ancient Mayan god anyway. Plus her shorts too, so she looked like a California stereotypes.

Ali walked over to the boys, "Hey," she blinked a couple times, something was in her eye.

Back to top Go down

I can swing my sword - Page 2 Empty I can swing my sword

Post by Teddi Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Nick and Elliott walked in brusquely. Nick smirked at Elliott, and she responded with a cold glare. Nick got out his sword, Bolt, and it gleamed in the sunlight. Elliott got out her spear and they started battling, not to hurt each other, but for power. They were Zeus's twins, and Zeus's kids were powerful.
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum