Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meadows

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Meadows - Page 3 Empty Re: The Meadows

Post by Sienna Sun May 05, 2013 7:52 pm

"Well. I don't know. I guess." Audrey admitted, falling for the charmspeak.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:36 pm

"Awe, but sweetie, you do want something." Izzy said, laying the charmspeak thick, "You want Carson, badly."
"What?" Carson said, "Izzy, that wasn't the deal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun May 05, 2013 7:30 pm

"I really don't want anything. Nor do I even want to be here." Audrey snapped
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:22 pm

"Hello, dollface," Izzy said sweetly, "I'm here to give you a special gift."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun May 05, 2013 7:18 pm

OOC: Be my guest.
Audrey crossed her arms, "What did you bring her for?"
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Are you kidding me? She litteraly called him a jerk. Oh man, she had gone and dug herself into a hole. Carson had many connections, like persay, a drug dealer. He simply took out his phone and called Izzy. Seconds later a girl with golden blonde hair came over the hill.
ooc-Do you mind Charmspeaking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun May 05, 2013 6:48 pm

"I wasn't asking for pity!" Audrey snapped, "I just like people who think their invincible. You are being a big jerk. I can't believe I'm wasting my time even talking to you!"
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Carson shrugged, "I'm going to die anyhows." He didn't feel like saying soon at the end. It siunded like a pitty party. And Carson knows that nothing gets better when you try to feel sorry for yourself. "And I don't really care about that story because it sounds like you and all the other bloddy demigods try to out do yourselves on who has the better sob story and I'm tired of it." And that's it, Carson has finally snapped. "So you can go and tell yourself and all the other people in your pitty party to go and **** themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Audrey gave an exasperated sigh, "Why don't you care? I can tell you there are a billion better ways to die. Like death by milk laced with cyanide." she crossed her arms and said quietly, "The saytr that brought me here, oak, took me through the woods. Half way through, we came into a clearing. A group of girls were dancing around in a circle, singing songs. When they noticed us, Oak told me to run. I told him that I wouldn't leave him. Then they came closer. They attacked Oak, I heard him scream bloody murder, I couldn't see past the claws and the teeth. I ran as fast as I could, they almost got me, my calves were torn up. By the time I got to camp, I was delirious. I couldn't speak, I refused to eat. I got better. But they still haunt my dreams. I don't do well with death. I certainly don't feel better when I know someone sacrificed themselves for me." Audrey glared at him, daring him to tell her to suck it up.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:16 pm

"Fine. I will get torn. I don't care." Carson felt like adding yolo to the end of that sentance but he didn't feel like that was nessisary. His whole life was a big fat yolo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Audrey scoffed,suddenly not so playful "So you think that you can handle them?" she shook her head "I don't think so. I can tell you this. whoever your father is, doesn't matter, those are demons. They will rip you apart before you even have time to ask for help. I would know. They can sense fear, I'm not exaggerating. I was lucky to get out alive."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Carson frowned, "I don't really care. My dad's Loki, I can handle anything." That was sort of a lie. He coukd get out of anything, but handling things is another story. Friendships, relationships, family was something Carson allways had a problem with. That's why he usualy stays alone. So he comes here where he thought he was alone, but obviously, people know about this lovely place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 pm

"You have no clue what you're talking about." Audrey said, "They are extremely dangerous. Have you seen what they've done to a hyperion giant? That guy was gone in three seconds, flat. All that was left of him was his club. We're still finding skeletons in the forest that have been stained cherry red from Koolaide."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Carson shrugged, "They don't scare me. Where I go, no monster could ever possably find me." Carson gently set his guitar down and sat himself down on a rock, "They're too stupid anway, people just don't understand that because they just she the fangs and fur."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Audrey rolled her eyes, "Very funny. Although some people have said there are aliens in these woods. They hide in the rocks and feed on unsuspecting demigods. They're called..." Audrey looked around to see if anyone was watching, "Maenads." she held back the urge to crack up, partly because there were cannibalistic Maenads roaming around the forest.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 am

Carson gripped the neck of his guitar, "There's s a sercret patch down here I wanted to find. It's where the aliens live." He was being sarcastic. But he did have a secret area around here he didn't want to share. It's special to him and him alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:40 am

"Nice to meet you Carson." Audrey said, getting a little annoyed at his seeming refusal to keep the conversation started. "What are you doing up here?" she asked, glancing at the guitar, already knowing the answer.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:40 am

Carson hesitated, he didn't want to tell her anything. She could talk to that girl about him, "Carson."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 pm

"I suppose." Audrey admitted "I'm Audrey," she greeted trying to keep the conversation going. "And you are?"
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:07 am

"There are people like that." He commented, "Something with a G, I forgot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:05 pm

"I don't think there are any people like that, its against the gods beliefs. What was her name?" She asked curiously
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 pm

"Some girl, I think she was those people who like girls." Carson replied. He didn't mind that though, but he minded how she talked to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Audrey studied the boy, focusing on his emotion and body language. "Was there someone here?" she asked.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 am

Carson stuffed his hands in his pockets, " I just am,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

"I was just at a lecture, about marine biology; It was at NYU. I didn't bother to change." She stated. "And you haven't answered my question."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum