Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy's Bunk

3 posters

Go down

Percy's Bunk Empty Percy's Bunk

Post by Teddi Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Percy walked in and collapsed on the bed. Thoughts drifted in and out of his head. Annabeth... Prophecy.... Romans.... Annabeth.... Dying... Annabeth... Annabeth.. Annabeth.
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

https://demigodlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Percy's Bunk Empty Re: Percy's Bunk

Post by Sienna Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:04 am

Annabeth knocked on the door and walked in "Hey seaweed brain." she greeted holding the coin behind her back.

Last edited by Sienna on Wed May 01, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Percy smiled and got up. "Come in, please, Wise Girl."
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:13 am

Annabeth gave him a nervous smile, "Percy" she started "I have something to tell you." not even waiting for his reply she continued on, desperate to tell someone about her special quest. "A couple weeks ago I was leaving your mom's apartment, and was at the subway station, I was about to board one of the trains when I saw Athena, or I at least thought it was her. When I got close I immediately noticed she was... different. She was wearing a hiking outfit and had one of those weird bags on the stick. She kept talking about Odysseus and how she was trying to get back home. That’s when I realized when she was Minerva. I tried to get her to recognize me, which took about five minutes, and then she remembered. She mentioned you, and how you were with the Romans. I mentioned that we were… well, dating, and she started to yell at me, about how I had betrayed her…” Annabeth diverted her eyes, “and how you were going to pay.” Annabeth’s eyes started to tear up, not an uncommon thing these past few months, she looked back up to Percy. “She hates me now. My Yankee’s cap doesn’t work anymore, she’s ignoring me… I feel like I’ve been shunned by my own mother. And now she’s sent me on this side quest that no Athena kid has survived, nevermind finished.”

OOC: Sorry I've been MIA, lot's of school work and stuff... I do like to return with a bang though, and I do believe this takes the cake. Very Happy So emotional!
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:22 pm

OOC: Teddi is impressed.
BIC: Percy opened his mouth and closed it again, like a fish. "Annabeth... It's... Well..." He didn't know what to say. "Gods can be a bit, well..." He glanced up and lowered his voice. "Like, power-hungry. Too hard on us. I-I understand, though, that you want to- to reclaim Athena's trust- her respect." He put his arm around her. "Really, I think you'll do the quest. The prophecy... It says something about that, right? I.. I seriously believe in you."
OOC: Hard to write :/
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Annabeth nodded and wiped away an excess tear. "Yeah, the phrophecy had to do with that.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome,
Twins snuff out the angel's breath,
Who holds the key to endless death.
Giants' bane stands gold and pale,
Won through pain from a woven jail." she recited, even after only hearing it once, it was branded into her brain.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:29 am

"It said won!" Percy said. "You'll win, even if it is painful and terrible."
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "Yeah, like that'll make me feel better." she took a deep breath "What worries me the most is the part about twins snuffing out the angels breath. You know who the angel is, right?"
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by G!tch Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Jason slowly tiptoes to Percy's door. Knock, knock. "Hey, Percy can I talk to you?" Jason whispers through the door. He really felt like something ugly was about to go down and felt that Percy would be the best person to talk about it to
G!tch
G!tch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Thu May 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Percy glanced at Annabeth uncertainly. He held up a finger to say "be right back". He slipped out the door and closed it quietly. Jason had better make this quick. "Hey," he said, his head spinning.
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down