Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zephyros Creek

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Empty Re: Zephyros Creek

Post by Rosalie May Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 am

"I can help you..." April trailed off, wondering if Aspen would accept or not. Some demigods were too proud to accept help - the Ares children, for example. A chilly wind blew across them, making April's hair untidy. It was getting darker every minute. She brushed a lock of brown hair away from her eye. She backed away, slightly; if Aspen were to get fierce, she could just run into the forest. She knew the forest very well. After all, it was her home.

Last edited by Perfection on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie May
Rosalie May

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 am

"Trying to find my way back to camp. I should be able to do that when the stars come up, and the sun actually sets." Aspen explained "I can navigate using the stars position on the sky, so i'll be able to tell which ways north, south and so on."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie May Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 am

"So, what are you doing?" April asked. She was referring to Aspen's gazing at the sky. "Sorry if it's none of my business," she added; demigods had all sorts of nasty weapons and dangerous powers. Especially demititans. She was glad her bow was slung over her shoulder and her quiver was strapped to herself. She shuffled away from Aspen.

Last edited by Perfection on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie May
Rosalie May

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

Aspen shook her hand politely "Aspen, daughter of Selene." she said, she checked the sky again for any sign of stars, but none were visible.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie May Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:30 am

April heard somebody's feet crunch against dry leaves. She looked up; a tall girl with blonde hair had sat down on a rock. "Hi," she said, standing up. She hoped her voice had not startled the girl, who was staring at the sky. "I'm April. April Greene. I'm a dryad." She stuck out her hand for the girl to shake; she didn't mind mortals or demigods, but she would have preferred nature spirits for her company.

Last edited by Perfection on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie May
Rosalie May

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 am

Aspen walked alone through the forest, she had to face it. She was lost. If it were only a little later, she would be able to navigate using the moon, but it was only 6:30, so the moon was not high enough. She kept walking until she came to a creek, she voted against drinking from it, considering she had heard stories of people dying from the parasites in ponds and such. Instead she sat down on a big rock, and looked up at the sky waiting for the stars to appear.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Zephyros Creek - Page 2 Empty Zephyros Creek

Post by Rosalie May Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 am

April walked along the edge of Zephyros Creek. The gentle breeze played with her dark hair as she gazed at the cloudless cyan sky. A wistful smile played across her lips as she remembered the days before the earth was so polluted. She had been a little girl then. She sighed; wishful thinking wouldn't help. She sat down at the edge of the water, trailing her hand through it. Her green eyes were riveted on the sky; they turned their gaze to the clear water.

Last edited by Perfection on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie May
Rosalie May

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum