Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Character! Please accept her, admins!

2 posters

Go down

My New Character! Please accept her, admins! Empty My New Character! Please accept her, admins!

Post by luckistarz Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Name: Kiara Mason
Eyes: silver
Hair: black
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: skinny curvy
Skin Color: ivory
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Parent: James Mason
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: none
Talents: ?? To be discovered ??
Weapon**: two twin daggers which has Stygian iron, celestial bronze and silver for the blade, and oak handles with ivory sheaths 8" blades.
Flaws: low self esteem
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): can control shadows and night
Life Before CHB*: When Kiara was 12 her and her older brother Josh (wasnt a demigod) were in a car accident and her brother didnt survive, she now has a tattoo on her ankle (where she had broken during the crash) with a vine of roses wrapping around her foot to remember him by. Josh's mom had died of breast cancer a few years after his birth, their dad found love in Nyx later, but fell into a deep depression when she left him, yet found the ability to pull himself together when Kiara came. He fell into even worse depression than before when Josh died, and Kiara, upon learning she was a demigod, decided that she needed to take care of herself and ran away to Camp Half-Blood, where she's lived for the past two years ever since.
RP Example*: Kiara looked around herself. If this is what its like playing defence in capture the flag, she did not like it. Now she understood how the kids on the oposite team felt when she was going for the goal: constant fear of losing.
Any notes about your characters: ...nope. Or, just that shes sensitive about the topic of her brother.

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

My New Character! Please accept her, admins! Empty Re: My New Character! Please accept her, admins!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:29 pm

She must have a talent, as simple as math or something.

Back to top Go down

My New Character! Please accept her, admins! Empty Re: My New Character! Please accept her, admins!

Post by Teddi Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Also, Nyx is not allowed.
Teddi
Teddi
Admin

https://demigodlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Teddi, I was pretty sure we accepted demi-titans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down