Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Present for my Admins

Go down

Present for my Admins  Empty Present for my Admins

Post by Sienna Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 am

Present for my Admins  Maia_Mitchell_%20High%20Res%20SPOTLIGHT
Name:
Johanna Mark
Eyes:
Brown
Hair:
Brown
Height:
5'6
Body Type:
Thin/athletic
Skin Color:
medium-tan
God Parent:
Hestia
Mortal Parent:
Kyle Mark(Location Unknown) Legal Guardian: Aunt Harriet and Uncle Louis Sanders
Country of Origin:
Toronto, Canada
Pets:
Nada
Talents:
ASL (American Sign Language), Violin, and volleyball
Weapon**:
double edged CB sword
Flaws:
Bossy, overprotective, and not very funny
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
can create a ball of fire, the size of a basketball. She can do this 5 times a day
Life Before CHB*:
Johanna had a good life, with Elaine and her father; until when Elaine contracted meningitis and ended up deaf. Their father, unwilling to raise a "handicapped" child, left them with his sister and her husband. Their Aunt and Uncle were enthusiastic to be able to raise two children, and together they all learned sign language and their life was back on track. Even as Elaine grew older Johanna was very protective, she wouldn't let Elaine even go to the mall with her friends without an interpreter. One day, Elaine had enough of Johanna's overprotectiveness and ran away. Johanna blamed herself, and went after Elaine, eventually finding her cornered by a cyclopes. Johanna used a plank of wood and beat the cyclopes enough for them to escape and be found by a saytr.
RP Example: (all dialogue that is signed is in italics)
Johanna ripped through the forest, the enemy half-bloods on her heels. Cursing under her breath, she did a quick turn, hoping to loose the half-bloods on her tail. Then, an arrow zipped past her head, then another, then another. Johanna looked up and saw Elaine, perched high in a giant tree, hitting one target after another. Johanna quickly scaled the tree and sat on another branch next to Elaine. After the coast was clear, swinging her bow on to her shoulder and turned to Johanna. Are there any more? she signed
Johanna shook her head I don't think so
Suddenly they heard a loud cracking noise. Are you sure this can hold our weight? Johanna asked, a panicked look crossing her face.
Elaine gave an exasperated sigh Will you relax? then they went tumbling onto the ground.

Any notes about your characters:
Her sister is Elaine Mark

Present for my Admins  859708976021_cover.600x600-75
Name:
Elaine "Laine" Mark
Eyes:
brown
Hair:
dark blonde
Height:
5'4
Body Type:
thin
Skin Color:
medium
God Parent:
Hestia
Mortal Parent:
See above
Country of Origin:
Toronto Canada
Pets:
If you count an imaginary giraffe named Harley she had when she was 7.
Talents:
Reading Lips, ASL, drawing with charcoal and painting with acrylics
Weapon**:
Ivory bow with cb arrows
Flaws:
stubborn, independent, narrow-minded, and Deaf
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
Same as Johannas
Life Before CHB*:
When Elaine was 5 she came down with meningitis, and eventually became deaf. After that, her father abandoned them, which is a very touchy subject for Elaine considering she thinks its her fault he left (although it kinda was). Then they moved from Ontario to Toronto, Canada with their aunt and uncle. Elaine was usually bullied at school for being deaf, which lead to her never wanting to leave her sister's sight. When Elaine was 11 she became very independent and wanted Johanna to stop thinking of her as a baby. This lead to Elaine trying to run away, although she only got a couple hundred feet before being attacked by a cyclops. Johanna came to her rescue and together they got to CHB. The transition was pretty hard for Elaine, due to the fact that no one knew she was deaf and when they found out, they acted weird around her.
RP Example*:
Elaine sat perched in a high tree, waiting for Johanna to emerge leading a ton of enemy half-bloods to their doom. Truthfully, Johanna wasn't to thrilled at the idea of hurting humans, evil or not, but it was Elaine's idea to prove themselves to the other campers. That would tell them to think twice about a deaf girl and her older overprotective sister. Bow at the ready, Elaine watched as Johanna emerged from the trees followed by eight other half-bloods. Elaine shot one after another, aiming for areas like the rght shoulder, arms, and legs, somewhere that wasn't fatal. Johanna made her way up next to Elaine, when she settled Elaine asked Are there any more? Johanna shook her head and replied I don't think so. After a second something looked like it startled Johanna Are you sure this can hold our weight? Elaine rolled her eyes, there went Johanna again, over protective as always Will you just relax? then Elaine realized what she meant, a giant crack erupted at the start of the branch and they both tumbled to the ground.
Any notes about your characters: Elaine is Deaf, but can read lips and ASL
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Present for my Admins  Empty Re: Present for my Admins

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:20 pm

How far can they throught the fire ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:04 pm

About 15 feet
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:44 pm

How hot is the fire ball
what kind of damage does it cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:20 pm

The fire is about 500 degrees Celsius. If it were to hit a person full on, it would cause a first degree burn. They have to be careful around wooded areas due to the fact that they could start a forest fire.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:19 pm

That might be a little too powerful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Actually, the heat from a candle is about 1850 degrees Celsius. making the fireball, not that hot. And a first degree burn is the same as a sunburn.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:20 pm

whoopsies
I'm tired Sienna, please excuse my stupidness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Ah, it's fine. I thought the same thing when I googled it.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 pm

What is the effact on them after they use their power?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Once they reach their max amount they'll pass out for a good 2 hours.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Maxed amount?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm

If for some reason they throw their 5th fireball for the day, they've reached their max amount and will be out for 2 hours.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down