Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding a body.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hiding a body. Empty Re: Hiding a body.

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 4:08 am

Angela nodded, "That dream has been pretty common in a lot of the half-bloods here. Ever since Gaia has been stirring, dreams of sinking in mud, quicksand. Being attacked by the earth itself. I can tell you you're not alone."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Sat May 04, 2013 4:04 am

"It was a normal nightmare. I fell into quicksand and I couldn't get out nor wake up. Happy?" He lied smoothly. His lies were totally believeable to anyone who didntknow him well enough. In fact the only person who HAD ever known when he was lying was his mom. But she wasnt alive to notice that, now was she?

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 3:43 am

Angela jogged after him, "Still, Clovis is a novice at dreams compared to me. Just because I don't sleep all day doesn't mean that I don't know much. Demigod dreams are special, Morpheus can move around through them and gods can deliver messages through them. Most importantly, they tell us something. Something that can determine our fate. You underestimate them."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Sat May 04, 2013 3:39 am

Chase smirked and continued to walk. After another few moments he called out, "Are you coming or do you you plan on getting yourself lost?"

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 3:33 am

Angela stood up, an offended look on her face "Yeah? Well I doubt you even know how to wake Clovis up! As the only child of the dream god I am the number one sorce when it comes to dreams. I can tell you now that that dream means something. It scared you, badly." She huffed and folded her arms.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Sat May 04, 2013 3:29 am

"Maybe Clovis, because with all his sleeping, I'll bet he has more dreams than everyone at this camp combined." Chase turned and began to walk. "And I'm not going to tell you"He called over his shoulder.

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 3:26 am

Angela didnt even bother to get up as she said "oh come on, my mother is a shrink. Technically I'd make a good dream disscuser person." She patted the ground beside her "who else at this camp knows more about dreams then me?"
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Sat May 04, 2013 3:22 am

"Augh, nosy nosy nosy. It's personal. So never mind." Chase stood up and at the same time stealthily stole back his sword in such a way it wouldve seemed as if he had had the weapon the intire time.

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 3:18 am

"Well then you are very lucky you are talking to a child of a dream
God." Angela said patting his shoulder "now, tell me about this nightmare."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Sat May 04, 2013 3:14 am

Chase narrowed his eyes at her. "You are very nosy," he commented. He sighed, popped the cork off the vial and took a small sip. It tasted like hot, liquid marshmallows. A few moments later he felt much better, even a little more awake and coordinated. He capped it and handed it back to her. "Ah, nothing really. Just a nightmare."

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 2:57 am

Angela rolled her eyes "that was only Because one, you looked suspicious. Two, I am nosy;three, you also looked sort of upset and finally because once again I am nosy" Angela took a seat next to him, pulling out a vial of nectar and putting it in his palm. "So what was it that was bothering you?"
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Sat May 04, 2013 2:53 am

Chase groaned, rubbing the knot on his head that was beging to form. He touched his lip gingerly, for that had too, began to swell. "No," he replied stubornly as he sat on the ground not looking at her. "And you were the one stalking me in the first place so I do believe I had a right to attempt to stop you."

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Sat May 04, 2013 2:48 am

Angela smirked "you want to finish that sentence? I do believe that I was right." She smiled and twirled the sword around like a cane. "Well if you don't remember, you did grab my wrist. I acted in defence, you're lucky I wasn't armed."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Sat May 04, 2013 2:44 am

Chase shrugged. He was kind of grumpy because of the fact that she had been stalking him, then knocked him out and dragged him into the forest to somewhere that she didn't know the way back from. He was also quite grumpy because he was tired. He was definitely not his most pleasant self when he was half-awake. "No," he muttered, not looking at her but glaring at his sword now in her hand. He didn't take it back though. Being a klutz, and tired beyond belief, there was a great possibility of him impailing himself with it. "I'm fine. And if I were not that would be your fault. And no, sleepy driving is not the same as sleepy walking. The danger is completely diffir— OW!!" with that he walked straight into a tree, and fell over backwards. He hadnt been looking at where he was going.

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

"Are you sure you're okay?" Angela asked, from behind. "You seem a little wobbly. Maybe I should take you to the infirmary." she slowly took the sword from his hand, "Driving sleepy is the same as driving drunk, there's not that big of a difference for walking or using sharp objects."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Thu May 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Chase unsheathed his sword and began to walk slowly, so he wouldnt stumble because of his groggy mind. After a while of silently padding through the forest he noticed that they were almost to the edge of the forest.

OOC: We had a solar flare, Sienna

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Thu May 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Angela nodded, "After you then, I guess." she said, standing up and stretching. "I don't really go into the forest all that often."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Thu May 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Chase shook his head and then placed it in his hands. He groaned.
After a couple of moments, he looked up again. He sighed and hauled himself up, scanning the area around him with his eyes.
"It's fine," he muttered. "I know where we are. Good thing I've been playing capture the flag here since I was ten, huh?"

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Thu May 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Angela gave him a nervous smile. "Not really. No." then she added quickly, "please don't kill me."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Thu May 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Chase suddenly looked at her very seriously. "Do you know the way out?"

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Thu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Angela shifted her feet nervously, "We're in the south woods... i think."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Thu May 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Chase groaned softly as he sat up. "Chase, Hermes." He answered simply as he shook her hand. "Wh-where are we, exactly?"

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Thu May 02, 2013 2:40 pm

"Angela, daughter of Morpheus." she replied holding out a hand "and you are?"
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Thu May 02, 2013 2:36 pm

"Wait, what? How? But.... okay, well, who are you?" Chase mumbled

Last edited by luckistarz on Thu May 02, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Thu May 02, 2013 2:29 pm

"that doesn't matter" Angela said quickly, "I just might've used my sleep powers on you. Though it's not that big of a deal, trust me."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum