Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding a body.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hiding a body. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding a body.

Post by luckistarz Thu May 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Chase blinked groggily, his eyes adjusting to the late morning sunlight. "What? Oh.... yeah, I guess..... Um, what..... Who are you? What happened?" He asked, not exactly thinking straight. His mind felt foggy and his head had a dull ache, much like the symptoms you get after sleeping too long.

Last edited by luckistarz on Thu May 02, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Wed May 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Angela hesitantly walked forwards. "okay. before you freak out, I just want to say, I didn't mean to knock you out. I just sorta... Panicked." she leaned forward "and I apologize if you have a headache, that happens when I use too much magic."
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by luckistarz Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Chase slowly blinked his eyes open and saw tree branches above him, and light filtering through the leaves. He brought a hand to his head and moaned. Ooh, migraine. What happened?

luckistarz

Back to top Go down

Hiding a body. - Page 2 Empty Hiding a body.

Post by Sienna Wed May 01, 2013 2:40 am

Angela dropped the feet of the boy she was dragging. Her face beaded with sweat and completely out of breath. She collapsed onto the ground and looked onto the skies. "I am going to be in SO, much trouble." she muttered, "What would my mother say? You've got to accept the consequences. After all, it was your choice to use your powers and knock out a kid. What made you do that in the first place anyway? Blah blah blah" she sat up and looked at a nearby nymph who was watching. "I don't suppose you have any ideas." The nymph rolled her eyes and disappeared. "Didn't think so." Angela muttered.
Half an hour passed, filled with Angela's worrying. The boy would be up any minute, and she would be dead. It didn't help that she was stuck in the middle of the southern woods and had no idea how to get back to camp.
Sienna
Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum